 Trains / 16633
Re: Motorized Switch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 06:24:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ahui Herrera writes:
<SNIP>
troubleshooting time on this assembly.

I'll update the instructions and call the project finished. :)

thanks,

James

Will you be posting a new .mpd file to your brickshelf account showing the
changes?  BTW the othe .mpd file was *not* right.  What I mean by that is
that usually when one creates a .mpd file the final/completed model is
suppose to be at the top of the .mpd file so when you open the file you see
the complete model.

Yes, I'll update it tomorrow; I don't have MLCAD installed at home.  Sorry
about the poor .mpd; this is not just my first motorized switch, it's my
first time using MCLAD. :)

Keep up the good work, I'm like this design best for its simplicity and
small use of parts as oppose to other designs I have seen.

Thanks!  I owe a lot to other people who have done these in the past, as
well as the people who suggested things to check with this design.

thanks,

James