 Trains / 16518
  MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

Hi folks, I just uploaded the pictures of my DSB MY diesel engine. Those engines were used in several european countries, even in the communistic Hungary! They were based on the EMD F7 design adapted to european requirements. Have fun, Andreas (URL) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

(...) from trying a British CoCo locomotive. Do you have more detailed plans ? Chris (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

(...) that you have posted in your Brickshelf folder! I really admire your work and other 8 widers in Germany-- can't you talk to Ben and show *him* the light;-) lol I just thought of something-- each of our countries has a masterbuilder who refuses (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

Hi John, what stands NOHABs for??? (...) We also have Frank - Pudie - Abel, the winner of the ISCC Contest: (URL) - Mibra - Brachmond from Luxembourg: (URL) found Markus' caboose (might be a copy??): (URL) also started in 8-wide: (URL) (Blue-Train (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

(...) Lot's of studs-down construction for the windows and the red buffers. The snap-on steps are clever, too. (URL) for posting all these links, HoMa. They all are really great! later, James Mathis (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

(...) I'm looking for *hardcore* 8 widers, not dabblers;-) (...) Dan Siskind (GMLTC) John Gerlach (GMLTC) Mike Poindexter (BayLTC) Ross Neal (TCLTC) Kim Toll (PNLTC) Joel Kuester (NILTC) To name a few off the top of my head. Whom have I omitted? (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

(...) don't forget me! (URL) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

ME! Figure I can add a link too: (URL) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

Very nice engine, Andreas! One question though: what piece did you use for the handle bars along side the door? (between the lever bases) (URL) It looks like a non-lego piece to me. Maybe a thread or something? Maybe it's a thread from a lego set? (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

(...) You are right, it's not a LEGO piece. They are made of 1.5 mm diameter brass poles painted black. You can use the soul of Technic Flex-System wires also, because they fit very nice into those handle bases, but I don't have the right length of (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.trains)