 Trains / 16423 (-20)
  Re: Advanced Design Train Roundhouse

(...) ago (...) ideas (...) interlocked (...) Dear Wayne, I have some (mainly bad) experience in building a roundhouse. So I will try to comment some of the weak spots, that I found. This has been the first version of the roundhouse in late 1999: (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  SFSC Cars

Hello All, With the recent postings of all of the SCSF rolling stock, I figured I would jump on the bandwagon. I have posted a baggage, 10-6 passenger, B-Unit, and Loco with a super bright LED head light. More pictures to come. (URL) Powell SCLTC (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  2nd Show This Month for the SCLTC

For any of you Lego or train enthusiasts that will be in Southern California this upcoming Memorial Day Weekend (May 23-27, 2002), The Southern California Lego Train Club (SCLTC) will be showing our second public display this month. Our display will (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca)

  Re: Advanced Design Train Roundhouse

(...) Yes, and it automated and it was brilliant, although I am not the one to talk about it-- it was the programming of J-1 (John Gerlach). But briefly, he had it where there were 3 small locos in bays 1-3-5 and had the turntable automatically turn (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Advanced Design Train Roundhouse

(...) John, Was that a working roundhouse? Is so, do you remember what controlled it all? Robert Powell SCLTC (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Advanced Design Train Roundhouse

(...) Perhaps from the GMLTC roundhouse, shown hear July 1999 (since dismantled): (URL) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Advanced Design Train Roundhouse

Hello Wayne, A roundhouse and turntable is eye candy for spectators. I had built the structures 2 years before I was able, with help from a programming friend, tto automate it. I'll answer your questions in reverse order, easier first! #6 Modular, I (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Advanced Design Train Roundhouse

I've been putting a great deal of time thinging about an idea I had a while ago when I first made an attempt to make a Roundhouse Yard for my trains. After some issues I gave it up. I recently thought about it again with some better ideas on how to (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  PNLTC mugs

POn May 11th in Centralia, WA, PNLTC had a little train-fest get together with 16 members from all around the Pac NW. Pics to follow on our web page but here's pic of the members present. www.brickshelf.com/c...i?i=170465 SteveB (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO meeting the engraver

I typically think in picture and the 1/2 head smiley face wallpaper on your web page prompted your name misspelling, not saying that i donno how ta mispel ;) SteveB (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO meeting the engraver

(...) No, that would be Hop-FrogXAAC.DAT I believe. At least if you were printed/engraved on a torso or basic brick. -- Tony Hafner (who's endured Steve's english enough to not be offended by his constant misspelling of my name) www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: My new Baggage Car MOC.

(...) Dave- The door offset looks nice! I've a question about the undercarriage-- it appears that the baggage car is mounted with a diesel fuel tank;-) A baggage car from a Super Chief was pretty spartan underneath. Check out this link for a nice (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  My new Baggage Car MOC.

He is my latest MOC (URL) much to say about it, although I did use a 1/4 offset for the doors.:) Dave (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC Monorail with MOC Monorail

(...) and (...) Yes, that's a possibility, but ....I bougth a large amount of blue and gray track without the 12v conductor rails and you'd loose a major benefit of having 2 different radiusus or radii (whichever you prefer :-). Besides....I like a (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Whose Snowblower?

(...) in (...) Well, it's probably OK in .announce.moc (no follow-ups allowed), but .publish is where many seem to post web-site announcements, even though it's not really in the charter. Maybe we need .announce.website ? FUT .admin.suggestions (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Whose Snowblower?

(...) It really does! (...) Yeah, good question. A while ago I would have said to the .Announce group and trains with a follow up in .trains. I'm not sure web site posts are welcome in announce any more. Anybody know the answer to that one? For sure (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Whose Snowblower?

(...) Heh heh. Yep. Steve Barile mentioned the thread so I took a look. (...) It sure seems like a long time ago, eh? (...) Ack! I didn't run it through NS yet. Thanks for the heads-up. I still have a lot to add to the site. When I am ready to (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC Metroliner Add-On Cars

(...) All though it might create a bit of a gap, how about using medium slope roof peaks? These would leave some clearance for the minifig arms to rest a little lower. Frank (22 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC Monorail with MOC Monorail

(...) You could power the track by using 12v conductor rails. That would actually let you cheat a bit, the suspension wheels could ride in the track between the conductors. You would have to use the old style 12v pickups to get power from the track. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Super Chief orders and arrivals

(...) Of course if you want black 6x28 wagon plates, the wagon plate kit is the only option (but hey, at least we have it, my 7740 wouldn't look nearly so nice without this option for getting additional wagon plates). Kind of bizarre. The red 6x28 (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact