 Trains / 16412
Re: My new Baggage Car MOC.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 14:13:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David VinZant writes:
He is my latest MOC

Not much to say about it, although I did use a 1/4 offset for the doors.:)

Dave-

The door offset looks nice!  I've a question about the undercarriage-- it
appears that the baggage car is mounted with a diesel fuel tank;-)  A baggage
car from a Super Chief was pretty spartan underneath.

Check out this link for a nice and quick visual reference for the cars of the
Super Chief:
http://www.midwestnpioneer.org/timetable/fallenflags/superchief.html

-John