 Trains / 16380
16379  |  16381
Subject:
Me = Broken Record (cool new train by James Mathis)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 22:02:50 GMT

I was just admiring your work on your new MOC, James, and I have to say
it really looks smart!  That color combo really works in LEGO,
especially in the passenger cars.  My only nit is that if ever a proto
cried out to be created in 8 wide, this one is it!  That would allow you
to slant in more on the sides to nail that angle.  Either way, however,
it is a looker:-)

(I'm talking about this:

And BTW, the new parts designed by Steve and cut by Tommy (I saw some
protos in person) are really cool, but in this application I think that
the standard profile brick (corrugated) is the right choice.

Glad to see that you are going ahead and building as well as
designing:-) ;-)

-John