 Trains / 16403
Re: Me = Broken Record (cool new train by James Mathis)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 21:25:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

Reinhard \"Ben\" Beneke wrote:

(who is going to Legoland Günzburg/Germany tomorrow. That park opens to the
public next weekend, but this weekend 500 fans from 1000steine.de are • invited
to have a sneak preview! Brad Justus will be there too (and I would be more
than glad to change a few words.)

Ben-

I am very excited for you, HoMa, Dirk and all of the other Deutsche AFOLs-- I • hope
you guys have a fantastic time!  We here in the US (and not doubt around the
world) look forward to sharing your experience through lots of pics! :-)

Please send along our greetings to Brad!

-John

Dear John,

sorry, but it has been to late for the greetings: I read your posting just a
few hours ago...

The new park was really great (especially concerning the Miniland). But there
have been a lot of problems with nearly all other areas in the park. I was not
hit by that too much because the miniland alone can offer food for the eyes for
more than a single day.

If you are interested read my report about the day here:
http://news.lugnet.com/legoland/deutschland/?n=14
(I hope it sounds not too negative: I am totally happy with that trip for
myself: it was worth the 600 km ride with my car for sure and it was great to
meet lots of people I knew so far only by e-mail).
But for lots of people (especially for parents and kids) it was an expensive
but highly dissapointing day. I hope the real opening next wek will be a bigger
success, than the preopening.....

Kind Regards,

Ben