 Trains / 16376
    Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days —Robert Powell
   The SCLTC just finished a weekend show at the Fullerton train station in Fullerton, Ca. Enjoy! (URL) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !

        Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days —James Trobaugh
     Looks like a great show. I really like this model alot: (URL) you don't mind if I "borrow" the idea from you :) jt ---...--- James J. Trobaugh (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

         Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days —Ben Roller
     (...) Oh yes! Not only is that a great model, but with Americus, GA being the home to Habitat for Humanity, I think that would geographically fit in very nicely with your layouts. :) Still looking at these awesome pics... Ben Roller (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

         Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days —James Mathis
     (...) These photographs are really nice. Congrats to the photographer. Nice layout, composition, color, brightness, contrast, etc. They really compliment the fine layout. Good show. later, James Mathis (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

         Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days —Thomas Michon
     Fine, fine I plead guilty for taking ultra-high-res images with my CD-wrting Sony Mavica and condensing my work down to 640x480! I'm glad you liked my photos =). Since most of the other members got the wide angle and general closeups, I decided to (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

        Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days —David VinZant
     (...) and blue one. (URL) can the owner tell me if it is articulated and how they did the articulation. I have built a train modeled after the TGV. My train can be seen here. (URL) will be updating soon with some new pics. Becase I have changed the (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

         Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days —Thomas Michon
      Dave - Funny you should ask =). I remember, when the PNLTC displayed at LEGOLAND last fall, seeing a wonderfully done TGV zooming around the layout. I had been experimenting with bogie articulations and failed miserably, so I asked the designer. The (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

          Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days —David VinZant
      Sorry if I dont remember you specificly, cause I tend to talk to alot of people about my train. But its nice to see how well your train turned out. And as you mentioned about the bogie, I started with a 6 long truck. But I wanted to have some detail (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

          Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days —David VinZant
      To tide you over here are some pics of my TGV train in the blue color. These were taken at the last GATS show. (URL) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

         Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days —Steven Barile
     I'm interested in the blue and white train "peeking" out of the shed. Also particially visible here: (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

         Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days —Robert Powell
     (...) Hey Steve, That's my F40PH. Better pics here: (URL) shortened the engine 3 studs, changed the Technic pulley fans to 4x4 Turntable base's, and removed one of the motor's from the baggage car before the Fullerton show. I hope to add some decals (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

        Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) under construction was great but I think my fave part is the elevated railway. Did you only bring one of your skyscrapers from the LV convention? I did not see the red one. Thanks for sharing. (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

         Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days —Adrian Egli
     (...) Yes, the skyscraper is the same one we used at the LV convention (just removed the Scientific Atlanta sticker and put our club logo instead). The inclusion of the skyscraper was a last minute decision ... our original layout plan didn't have (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

        Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days —Jonathan Lopes
     (...) for that. Great movie. Major Jonathan (who *wasn't* just playing with his dolls) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

        Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days —Timothy D. Freshly
   Robert: I am surprised that I have not seen anyone else post a response to these magnificent pictures. Wow! You guys packed in so many details, I don't know where to begin. I loved the buildings downtown (great detail work), the construction of the (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

        Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days —Robert Powell
   Thanks Timothy! We are very proud of this layout! The curved wall of the Airport terminal was created by the Michon family and I believe they used curved 9v train track. I'm sure Ted or Thomas Michon can fill you in with more detail. Thanks, Robert (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)