 Trains / 16027
    Re: Track Designer Registry —Don Heyse
   (...) Huh? I could swear that just a few weeks ago you recommended waiting around patiently for something to happen. (URL) decided to take your advice. Perhaps everyone else did too. ;) Don (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Track Designer Registry —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well, he was waiting.. but now perhaps he's wondering whether the necessary first step is going to happen or not? That step is Matt (or whoever?) finding the code, right, not setting up the SourceForge project. But you still could do that (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Track Designer Registry —Martin Scragg
   (...) Matt would need a least a week to sort things out, so I wasn't worried at that stage. (...) That is correct, I thought that Matt may have said that he had found it by now, and given it to someone. I didn't expect him to set up a sourceforge (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Track Designer Registry —Don Heyse
   (...) Yes, but in fact the project had already languished for a year, and both Leonardo and Matt admitted being too busy to work on it. New babies, dot com hours, and real life in general can be very distracting. It seemed to me that an opportunity (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Track Designer Registry —Leonardo Zide
   (...) Wish I had dot com hours, they have to be better than video game company hours. :) (...) Good news, last night I was able to find the source package at home but my ISP was not very helpful and I couldn't upload it anywhere. I'll try again (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Track Designer Registry —Leonardo Zide
    Tried to create a sourceforge project last night but got stuck on the license part. Does Matt still reads this or does anyone have his current email address ? I'd like to hear from him what kind of license he wants to use. Leonardo (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Track Designer Registry —Don Heyse
   (...) Good idea to check on the license. I forget, what are the choices at the SourceForge? In this post from a month ago he was still listed as "Matthew Bates" <train_depot@yahoo.com> (URL)In lugnet.trains, Leonardo Zide writes: (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Track Designer Registry —Leonardo Zide
   (...) Basically all open source licenses. If no license is acceptable then I can talk to the person who hosts my website/cvs server/mailing lists and ask him to host TD there too. Leonardo (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Track Designer Registry —Don Heyse
   (...) It's been a while now, so I thought I'd check before I completely forget about this... Any progress on the license/hosting issue? Don (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Track Designer Registry —Martin Scragg
   (...) If you don't have the time etc. to set it up at sourceforge, just email it to me and I will set it up. (...) A very long quite while. I was thiking the same thing myself on the weekend. (...) Like I said, just email it to me, and I will put it (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)