 Trains / 15944
15943  |  15945
Subject:
7740 Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 20:55:40 GMT

Hi All,

After a 10-15 year absence my interest in Lego Trains has come back and this
time its not only stronger, but supported by a much healthier bank balance
than I had when I was younger :-) I'm really jealous of the amazing models
out there and now feel I have to play catch up!

Having bought the Metroliner (how good is S@H?) I decided to search e-bay
for the classic 7740 (the best ever Lego train set?) - living at the moment
in Germany this is somewhat easier (and speaking German helps too). One is
now on its way to me, but here's the catch, minus instructions!

I tried downloading and printing them, but the quality isn't really as good
as I'd hoped (probably due to my printer). Is anybody out there willing to
colour photocopy them for me? In return I'd be quite happy to order
something from S@H to a similar value (with your shipping address of
course!) or maybe locate something rare from e-bay germany. If anyone is
interested I suggest dropping a mail to me direct - unless it's an idea
likely to interest all on Lugnet.

MOCs will be appearing as soon as I get a scanner. I'm back in the UK from
June - anyone in the Midlands interested in forming a UKLTC (or is there one
already?)?

Happy Easter

Andy