 Trains / 16050
Re: 7740 Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 17:03:10 GMT

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, Mr L F Braun (<Gtpx4r.IyE@lugnet.com>) wrote at
04:43:39

In lugnet.trains, Andy Stringer writes:
Hi All,

After a 10-15 year absence my interest in Lego Trains has come back and this
time its not only stronger, but supported by a much healthier bank balance
than I had when I was younger :-) I'm really jealous of the amazing models
out there and now feel I have to play catch up!

  Welcome home, Andy!

MOCs will be appearing as soon as I get a scanner. I'm back in the UK from
June - anyone in the Midlands interested in forming a UKLTC (or is there one
already?)?

  I think there already is one.  But I've xposted this to .loc.uk for
  them to weigh in on it.  I do know there's at least one great LUG
  there--I attended a fest last year that was excellent and fun.

  (By the way, where's Tony Priestman been?)

Hi Lindsay, Andy,

I've been homeless, mostly. But now I've acquired a bijoux Victorian
pile & I'm busy transforming it into a LEGO enabled domain :-)

We're just in the process of setting up the NBLTC, which is based in the
Chester/Liverpool sort of region, but covers an area defined by whoever
wants to join. ( experience has shown that anything that starts UK... is
doomed to languish in obscurity. We're just too spread out to act
cohesively)

We have a web site, which I haven't updated recently, at
http://www.nbltc.org

Now, back to the plumbing...

--
Tony Priestman