 Trains / 15921
Re: Nice double stack container cars!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 02:20:29 GMT

James Mathis wrote:

Thanks for checking it out.  I do understand now that I may not have the
correct company model number etc. correct for it.

Well, most likely you are modeling from a GE DASH 8 40BW.  Here is a link to the GE
site with pics of your BNSF loco:
http://getransportation.com/general/apps/specsheets/BNSF_D8_40BW/BNSF_D8_40BW.htm

As far as container cars go, you seem to have combined elements from 2 different
companies, Thrall and Gunderson.  Thrall Lo-Pacs have the ribbed sills; Gunderson
"Husky Stacks" have the high side ends.

Good info on Gunderson here:
http://www.gbrx.com/products/products_amecars.html

For Thrall, try this: