 Trains / 15918 (-20)
  Re: Nice double stack container cars!!!!

Wow I must have realy spaced on that. I forgot to post a link to my own pics. :) Thanks James for catching that. Dave (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC / Ideas for round ended club car for end of streamliner trains

Hi Matt, I just saw your pics this morning. Very nice SNOT-NOSE and good use of the Ristaurante-Windows. Go for a real model! Regards, HoMa (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Nice double stack container cars!!!!

Hmmm, the second link shows James' building instructions, but I did find yours on Brickshelf at: (URL) look good, the parts subsitution works well. jt (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Nice double stack container cars!!!!

Yes, if you follow the second link. That link shows the container cars I built using James Mathis instructions. So I am sorry if that was unclear the first time. Dave (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Nice double stack container cars!!!!

(...) I belive thats a Dash 9-44CW he has there;-)... I can't wait to seeyou AC6000CW though! I bet its gonna look great! Especially that over hanging vent... Josh (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  SF Registry hits 800 (was Re: SF Registry hits 400!)

We're getting closer to the 1000 mark, the registry passes 800. (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Nice double stack container cars!!!!

(...) in the middle of designing a GE AC6000CW AND some Gunderson Maxi-stack container cars (I got really revved up on these at our last train show), so I am very familiar with the designs and problems of each, and I gotta say James that you have (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Nice double stack container cars!!!!

Do you have some pictures online of your design? jt (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A modifyed Super Chief nose!!!!

(...) I like it. I think the yellow works really well in contrasting the contour of the ridge. This may be lost if you change the colour to red. Jude (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Nice double stack container cars!!!!

Now let me start off by saying that this is not my design. I had first seen this design done by James Mathis. He had them being pulled (virtualy) by his new Santa Fe deisel freight engine. (URL) I looked through his pictures and found he has (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  A modifyed Super Chief nose!!!!

I have been playing around with a train nose using a new ramp part. The part comes in a number of LEGO racer sets. And a couple of other sets. First I had just through together a simple train front to see how it looked. (URL) after I had recieved a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved

(...) From this review (URL) it sounds like it has a built-in layout editor, so you can make as many as you want. Also mentions the developers have done add-ins for MS train sim. It's gonna have to wait till I can borrow someones cable though - 63M (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved

(...) How does it compare to MS Train Simulator??? I understand that was made with the cooperation of some of the real roads (BNSF for example...) Feel free to FUT somewhere else if you think it makes sense to do so. (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  MOC / Ideas for round ended club car for end of streamliner trains

O.K. Here's the first train MOC / Idea that I've posted. It's a trial run at creating a round ended club car to the back end of a streamliner train. It was inspired by both the SuperChief ads that have been posted an a recent viewing of some old (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  $100 Bulk Brick Train Station

Based on Benjamin Ellermann's Old West Train Station (URL) have created a $100 bulk brick train station. Okay it's 91% bulk brick based some bricks were needed to make it stable and for economic reasons. The design is more for PLAYABLITY than (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Finished 8 wide 50' Gondola!

I finnaly finished my 50' Gondola, it has been numbered PNR 1519. Only one picture turned out, but I took some with my normal camera, I'll devolop them this week. Starting framing: (URL) or ribbing: (URL) design: (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved

(...) I thought I had heard that they had some new layouts. I know with MS Train Simulator, there is another company that has released add-on packs, and I thought Trainz had the same ability. Don't quote me though...I might be getting my games mixed (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved

(...) It's a fairly new video "game" - a computer simulated model railroad. Nice 3-D graphics, nice weather effects, fairly easy to play, and lots of different trains to run. Only a couple of layouts, though - but there are a lot of things happening (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved

(...) Sorry, I may have missed when you first talked about this.. what are these screenshots from? A game, or rendered artwork, or something else? Thanks! The low res one looked pretty. (Too slow a link to check out the high res ones right now) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved

4 more Higher Resolution screenshots of the Santa Fe from Auran's Trainz See them at: (URL) images are in the 1280 x 1024 range No Stranger to Danger Dark Knight (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact