 Trains / 15904
15903  |  15905
Subject:
$100 Bulk Brick Train Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 06:27:12 GMT

Based on Benjamin Ellermann's Old West Train Station

I have created a $100 bulk brick train station.  Okay it's 91% bulk brick
based some bricks were needed to make it stable and for economic reasons.
The design is more for PLAYABLITY than anything else.  I'll have images of
it soon but for now you can download the LDraw file and the cost and piece
break down.

What I am realizing real fast is that the bulk brick selection from LEGO is
a real challenge when making buildings look 'nice'.  Maybe it just my
limited experinece but all my buildings so far are very blockish... =(

AHui