 Trains / 15908 (-20)
  A modifyed Super Chief nose!!!!

I have been playing around with a train nose using a new ramp part. The part comes in a number of LEGO racer sets. And a couple of other sets. First I had just through together a simple train front to see how it looked. (URL) after I had recieved a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved

(...) From this review (URL) it sounds like it has a built-in layout editor, so you can make as many as you want. Also mentions the developers have done add-ins for MS train sim. It's gonna have to wait till I can borrow someones cable though - 63M (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved

(...) How does it compare to MS Train Simulator??? I understand that was made with the cooperation of some of the real roads (BNSF for example...) Feel free to FUT somewhere else if you think it makes sense to do so. (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  MOC / Ideas for round ended club car for end of streamliner trains

O.K. Here's the first train MOC / Idea that I've posted. It's a trial run at creating a round ended club car to the back end of a streamliner train. It was inspired by both the SuperChief ads that have been posted an a recent viewing of some old (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  $100 Bulk Brick Train Station

Based on Benjamin Ellermann's Old West Train Station (URL) have created a $100 bulk brick train station. Okay it's 91% bulk brick based some bricks were needed to make it stable and for economic reasons. The design is more for PLAYABLITY than (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Finished 8 wide 50' Gondola!

I finnaly finished my 50' Gondola, it has been numbered PNR 1519. Only one picture turned out, but I took some with my normal camera, I'll devolop them this week. Starting framing: (URL) or ribbing: (URL) design: (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved

(...) I thought I had heard that they had some new layouts. I know with MS Train Simulator, there is another company that has released add-on packs, and I thought Trainz had the same ability. Don't quote me though...I might be getting my games mixed (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved

(...) It's a fairly new video "game" - a computer simulated model railroad. Nice 3-D graphics, nice weather effects, fairly easy to play, and lots of different trains to run. Only a couple of layouts, though - but there are a lot of things happening (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved

(...) Sorry, I may have missed when you first talked about this.. what are these screenshots from? A game, or rendered artwork, or something else? Thanks! The low res one looked pretty. (Too slow a link to check out the high res ones right now) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved

4 more Higher Resolution screenshots of the Santa Fe from Auran's Trainz See them at: (URL) images are in the 1280 x 1024 range No Stranger to Danger Dark Knight (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  OT - Trainz Screenshot Santa Fe

OT - Trainz Screenshot Santa Fe See it at: (URL) Stranger to Danger Dark Knight (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Free (blank items)

<snip> I've been very out of pocket and I missed the very fact that this thread is going on. I'd like to sincerely ask that any further discussion on this topic, if it relates to the question of items being free or not, or being under limited (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Free Super Chiefs

Let's turn the tables on this one and see how you would feel if...You order 3 SuperCheifs and Lego sends 3 Ninja Mini-Fig Heroes (the one's that are only $1.99 each). Is that OK? Do you keep them and not call them to correct their mistake? Or how (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  My closing thoughts on the Free Super Chiefs

Thank you all for your thoughts. When originally posting, I thought that all replies would be positive. A few people would say "fun story", another few tell of a similar incident, etc. However, I didn't assume that we would go into the ethical and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: circus cars

Hey Paul, here are some: (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  circus cars

Has anyone built any circus cars, specifically a calliope?? Thanks, Paul Sinasohn BAYLTC LUGNET #115 (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Free Super Chiefs

(...) I can see why Larry would get slightly vexed... Can we please send any related followup to this particular thread to off-topic.debate instead of staying in .trains? A few people have tried to send this thread to that group, but... oh well ;) (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: a different take on the 'free Super Chiefs'

(...) Here, Here! And if they are running out of stock this quickly, (what are we a month or two into its release) I bet we can expect some more. Todd (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Free Super Chiefs

"Any misunderstanding was purely the other guy's fault." Author (Some one said this but I can't recall who). Todd (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Free Super Chiefs

(...) Entirely true! In the vein of consumer protection the Congress of the United States enacted legislation that protects the consumer from this kind of mail fraud. Anything from Reader's Digest Books to CD's cannot be shipped to a recipient (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact