 Trains / 15743 (-10)
  GMLTC layout in La Crosse, Wisconsin, this weekend

The GMLTC will bring it's "in progress" layout to La Crosse, Wisconsin, this weekend, to display at the 21st annual La Crosse and Three Rivers Railroad Club's show. For those of you who saw us at the Jackson Street Roundhouse last month, you (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Mountain Town - A train module experiment

The next update on my site is a page showing my Mountain Town train module. It is a fully brickscaped train module of a small town (or part of a small town). (URL) the town perspective, its the first complete, fully detailed town scene I've done. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build) !!

  MOC train cars and loco

Hi everyone, Finally, I found the way to post pics and put them in sort of order. Here is some pics of my latest creations. Unfortunately, the quality of the pics aren't the best but they give you a good idea of what it is. Here are them all: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Thomas Burger's LEGO Trains

Thanks to Thomas' recent post of a rendered Santa Fe "B" power unit, I have been reminded of his excellent efforts in trains of some 2 years ago! I encourage you to visit his BrickShelf gallery. (URL) certainly appreciate his effort and skill to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics: Pennsylvania 0-4-0T tank engine

(...) ?? Why do I remember this model and remember talking about windows and rear openings with you? I also remember telling you then that it was a cute model but to be produced you might want to work it up as a 6 wide. 0-4-0Ts tend to be quite (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: International LegoTrain Auctions

(...) It's possible it's an artifact of the way the categories work. Note that German eBay has a category for LEGO trains while eBay US does not (or didn't as of a couple months ago, though US eBay does now have multiple categories for LEGO). Do (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: International LegoTrain Auctions

(...) If you're willing to stumble through eBay Germany (Babelfish is a good friend of mine), it's pretty easy to get 12v stuff for not unreasonable prices (I got a 7740 for about $150 including shipping - though it was missing most of the stickers (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics: Pennsylvania 0-4-0T tank engine

(...) Thanks, James. Yeah, it's a small loco (they don't get much smaller!) It doesn't even have a tender-- hence the "T" in the name designation for "Tank", but that made it easier to model (I thought that that would make producing it cheaper (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wishing to see Trains at LL Windsor

Yes, these are tres cool. I am going to have to abandon 14 wide and go to 18 wide! :-) I would love to know: does anyone have any idea of the gauge of the track (distance between the rails) used in the LLs? -John (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Wishing to see Trains at LL Windsor

Thank you Steve Wooster. Trains at LL Windsor: (URL) wow! Love these trains. Especially love seeing the Eurostar :-) (URL) Mathis (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact