 Trains / 15743
15742  |  15744
Subject:
GMLTC layout in La Crosse, Wisconsin, this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 19:45:44 GMT

The GMLTC will bring it's "in progress" layout to La Crosse, Wisconsin, this
weekend, to display at the 21st annual La Crosse and Three Rivers Railroad
Club's show.  For those of you who saw us at the Jackson Street Roundhouse
last month, you probably won't see much new stuff, but for those of you who
last saw us in La Crosse two years ago you'll see an entirely new layout.
(Beware of "Caelzilla", though:
http://www.gmltc.org/gmltc_02-02-02/pages/GodizillaKael3.htm
<grin> )

For more show information, go here:  http://www.l3rclub.rrdepot.com/show.php

We are planning on having a building area, where kids can build train cars
and run them on loops of track.  And if someone brings in their LEGO train
from home, we'll run it on our layout and post their pictures on the 'net.

We've been looking forward to this show for several months - the La Crosse
show is always a great time, both for the exhibitors, and for the public!

JohnG, GMLTC