 Trains / 15739
Re: Pics: Pennsylvania 0-4-0T tank engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:21:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
Here is a little tanker I built about a year ago and never posted.

?? Why do I remember this model and remember talking about windows and rear
openings with you?

I also remember telling you then that it was a cute model but to be produced
you might want to work it up as a 6 wide. 0-4-0Ts tend to be quite dimunitive.

Nice model, no matter the width. (substituting some of the non black for
black, as you allude to, would make it even nicer!!)