 Trains / 15732
Pics: Pennsylvania 0-4-0T tank engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:02:33 GMT

Here is a little tanker I built about a year ago and never posted.  The
exercise for me was to create the most realistic looking MOC that could
also be produced as a set by TLC.  I also wanted to include in the set a
bunch of "train goodies", so that it would be a great source for highly
desirable parts (imagine the 1x2x2 classic windows in the MOC *black*,
and the smoke stack black as well).  I built it with a motor, but it
could come without and if they sold it for $25 (it has a little over 200
pieces), I think it would be a great deal.

I call it Number 11 (on a scale of 1 to 10 for realism....wink, wink Tap
fans:-)  You can't see it very well, but I even built it with a working
furnace door:-)

Anyway, check out all of the cool parts that *could* be produced!

-John