 Trains / 15741
15740  |  15742
Subject:
MOC train cars and loco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:27:48 GMT

Hi everyone,

Finally, I found the way to post pics and put them in sort of order.
Here is some pics of my latest creations. Unfortunately, the quality of the
pics aren't the best but they give you a good idea of what it is.

Here are them all:

Here is the Black Diesel Locomotive. It is a futuristic diesel which has
a great and mighty look. It features a 6 in-line diesel with the generator,
and the very special "rubber bumper brick" as a reservoir. Notice the window
in the front:

Here is a blue tanker 28 stud long, and I wish i would have the 8 arch 1x3x2
in blue instead of red... The structure is very solid. It is my favourite
tanker so far...

Here is a braun tanker. I love both end but the body is not ver round. I
thought it was interesting and unusual color:

Here is my favourite of all. A 33-studs long cattle car with 60 1x6 tiles!
There is no gap in the corners and all the pieces are very close to each other.
The only thing is that I didn't have a sliding door:

And finally, a grain car, my first MOC, and I use the old trapezoidal pieces
to make the unusual shape of the train car. it also have a odd number of
21-stud long body on a 4w baseplate. I made a pattern so it would look less
childish and oh boy! It gave me headache to build it!

Enjoy and please give me some feedback!

Jean-Marc (#98)