 Trains / 15678 (-20)
  Re: Track Designer Registry

I have added my own elements to my registry, such as some of the newer buildings and some of my own creations - but it is probably only applicable to me. It is easy to add new elements - especially if they are only base plates. It is best to copy an (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Modern Santa Fe Freight Diesel

The windsheild wipers turned out well, not to see if I can squeeze 4 onto one of my 8 wides;)... Josh (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Modern Santa Fe Freight Diesel

All the discussion about Santa Fe equipment and routes got me finally working again on a modern Santa Fe diesel locomotive. I see this type of BNSF locomotive regularly here in Central New Mexico. Mostly see double stacks and automobile carriers. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: an attempt at an 8-wide Super Chief

HoMa- Welcome back from your exciting vacation! And congratulations on the success of your Desert Express! Thanks for this "reminder" link to Gianluca's loco-- I had forgotten that he'd even made one! (Gianluca: shame on you for not (re)calling (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Carolina Train Builders Free Model of the Month - Mar. 2002

I have published the fourth CTB[1] FMOTM[2] on my web site. This model is fairly simple, a short Refrigerator Car that utlizes white 2x5x6 log wall panels to create a different look. (URL) before, the instructions are available in Adobe Acrobat (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Re: an attempt at an 8-wide Super Chief

(...) *might* show up on my version! <grin> JohnG, GMLTC (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: an attempt at an 8-wide Super Chief

Hi John, nice attempt in my favourite wide! The nose in 1/2 offset is very nice as James said before! But did you guys know that Gianlucca Morelli has built a 8-wide Santa Fe years (??) ago? Check out: (URL) on bricking, especially in 8-wide! HoMa (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  10020.mpd in news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/sets/

subject says it all... Jeroen (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Who says LEGO Land is just for kids?

Hey, it was Curling night at the Olympics, I was just getting in to the spirit ;) SteveB (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC's for the SFSC

(...) optional lines, which is why the antennae are near-invisible and the buffer ends aren't outlined. XFUT: lugnet.cad -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Who says LEGO Land is just for kids?

Found this poking around Brickshelf (taken by James Mathis during BricksWest). I can hear Steve B. mouthing "VRRROOOM!" from here! (URL) John (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: an attempt at an 8-wide Super Chief

(...) I like how the sculpted nose uses 1/2-stud offsets and embeds the smaller 1/4-curve element into underarch of the larger 1/4-curve element. Also like the SNOT use to thin out the yellow striping. Nice. later, James Mathis (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  an attempt at an 8-wide Super Chief

I was playing at Conan's last night, and came up with another 8-wide version of the Sante Fe Super Chief locomotive. It's not done - I need to add some fans on the roof and some more corrugated on the sides (and one windshield!), but I'm pretty (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Santa Fe Route Map