 Trains / 15665
15664  |  15666
Subject:
Santa Fe Route Map
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 17:03:48 GMT

From a book I have at home is this route map for the Santa Fe Railroad from
1967.

The images are between 250KB and 500KB.  Sorry for the download times, but
it's the best I know how to do and still be able to (almost?) read the
smallest town/station names.  And, actually, the small print is kind of hard
to read on the book's page.  The small letters look as if the ink bled into
the paper, fuzzy them out.

By the way, I think the background art of the Santa Fe locomotive's
instruction booklet show a map.  Cool to me.

later,
James Mathis