 Trains / 15675
Re: an attempt at an 8-wide Super Chief
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 20:33:12 GMT

HoMa-

Welcome back from your exciting vacation!  And congratulations on the success of
your Desert Express!

Thanks for this "reminder" link to Gianluca's loco-- I had forgotten that he'd
even made one! (Gianluca: shame on you for not (re)calling attention to yours the
*minute* we all learned of the 10020!)

-John

Holger Matthes wrote:

Hi John,

nice attempt in my favourite wide! The nose in 1/2 offset is very nice as James
said before!

But did you guys know that Gianlucca Morelli has built a 8-wide Santa Fe years
(??) ago? Check out:

Keep on bricking, especially in 8-wide!

HoMa