 Trains / 15633 (-20)
  Re: PNLTC display in Edmonds, WA

(...) Mark and I were thinking just the same thing... hmmm how to get train bits without a train set... we're working on it. Wanna help? Mark Neumann (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Gondola, Boxcar and new Locomotive!

(...) Indeed, the renderings put my computer out of commission for a few nights! I really need to fix a couple of the more obvious problems, but all in due time, right? Thanks again! Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: bricklink - where is my wanted-list

(...) Probably better directed to Dan by email, but as I recently asked this very same question recently, here's his response: "They have all been moved to the top level, you can best see them at: (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC pics.....

(...) Yellow & Dark Green stipe, C&NW (Chicago & North Western), I can tell from the stripe ;-), it's a C44-9W... Josh (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: bricklink - where is my wanted-list

Adrian, It's not in My Bricklink anymore. Your Wanted list is now under the main Wanted tab. Click on Wanted then the Edit tab and you should see your existing list. Robert Powell (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Distribution Map

(...) This can be done, although as you pointed out I'm not sure of the immediate worth. Myabe, I'll do it again when we learn all sets have been sold. What I would like to do at some point is do some statistical analysis of the number (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Terminology Question

Thanks for everyone's replies, I appreciate your help. I now know how to properly describe what I've built, but I'll have to take some pictures first! TJ (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  MOC pics.....

I just took some pics of a desiel that I have had built for awhile. I got the idea from an engine from the Walthers cataloge. I wanted to build a large engine to pull all kinds of freightso this seemed like the perfect engine. I dont recall the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  bricklink - where is my wanted-list

hi, I think that all train-builders are frequent bricklink-users :-) so I allow myself posting this question here, does anyone know where my wanted-list is or how I can enter parts I'm looking for, I do miss this option and didn't find any hint if (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Distribution Map

(...) May have more to do with the distribution of members on Lugnet 8?) ROSCO (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC display in Edmonds, WA

(...) Yeah, next time we need to be sure we have a few catalogs on hand. People kept saying "LEGO makes trains??" and I would tell them a bit about them, but it would have been helpful to have a catalog on hand to show them examples of the LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: HoMa and the Trans Namib, part Zwei

Hi Larry, no, it's mot "photoshoped". I really would wish to be able to do such things with Photoshop. But the newspaper is **real**. Even if the german influence in Namibia - former South West Africa - lasted just 30 years and it's a long time ago, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Terminology Question

(...) Cotton Belt was taken over by Southern Pacific, with is now part of Union Pacific, & GATX leases motive power... Josh (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Distribution Map

(...) I believe that it approximated Route 66's path. --Bill. (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Terminology Question

(...) Funny you should mention this.. I saw some of those yesterday. Weird looking that the wheelsets were between the units and shared the articulation point. The first one kinda surprised me, so the next one I counted a 5 unit assembly, then later (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Distribution Map

(...) None, but boy is it cool!!! Thanks!!! tres geek chic. I may have to put it up on the front page of .trains for a bit... (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Distribution Map

(...) Correct. Moreover, it was a southern route. I'd have to dig up my route map but I think it went more south than west initially. However remember: "Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe" is the road name... I believe all three of those towns (two in KS, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Distribution Map

Can you color in the states where there are LTCs? My guess is that you can tell already! SteveB (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: HoMa and the Trans Namib, part Zwei

(...) Well so far he's been right. There have *been* no new train sets released from the mothership. Only good stuff from the skunkworks that is LD. That it appears that some of them were designed by the same designer (but in a "free of mothership (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Terminology Question

(...) This is due to the use of only 2 couplers ;-). Sort of like the "Super Chief" F7's, they were draw bar connected, there for the # waslike 300L, 300C, 300D, 300B. 2 couplers count as one whole, no matter the # of cars/wheels in between. Josh (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact