 Trains / 15631
Re: bricklink - where is my wanted-list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 00:06:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Adrian Rohnfelder writes:
hi, I think that all train-builders are frequent bricklink-users :-) so I
allow myself posting this question here, does anyone know where my
wanted-list is or how I can enter parts I'm looking for, I do miss this
option and didn't find any hint if this option just is "under construction"
or what happened?

Probably better directed to Dan by email, but as I recently asked this very
same question recently, here's his response:

"They have all been moved to the top level, you can best see them at:

http://www.bricklink.com/siteMap.asp"

Regards

ROSCO