 Trains / 15616
Re: Santa Fe Distribution Map
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 21:23:39 GMT

Can you color in the states where there are LTCs? My guess is that you can
tell already!
SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Mark Williams writes:
In lugnet.trains, Christopher Tracey writes:

What states did the Super Chief run through?

The Super Chief ran passenger service between Chicago and Los Angeles. I'm
not sure how the route crosses through states so I don't know exactly which
states. As far as I know, it didn't go trough the Northeast, South, or
Northwest.

Mark <<