 Trains / 15646
Re: Santa Fe Distribution Map
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:03:25 GMT

If you look at the LUGNET members list in the US, it looks like the states
with the most SFs are the same states with the most LUGNET members:

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/bycountry.cgi

jt

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.trains, Christopher Tracey writes:
Last night, I while waiting for something to finish, I put together this
little map of the US Santa Fe engine distribution.

I'm not sure what useful information this gives us but it's interesting
to see that there is a major void of registrants in the western-midwest
and many of the new england states.

What States did the SUper Chief run through?

May have more to do with the distribution of members on Lugnet 8?)

ROSCO