 Trains / 15489
Re: 8 Wide verses 6 Wide Super Chief Comparison
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 23:02:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
I would never say that mine is better, just different in a more
prototypical kind of way:-)

I think your model is better from the front (the proportion seems more
correct), but from the sides I think they are both more or less the same
although yours is obviously larger again.  The front windshield looks a
little weak, I assume a corressponding lego element doesn't exist to suit
your needs...

That's my non-trainhead opinion, anyway.

-- Hop-Frog