 Trains / 15474
Re: Santa Fe Numbering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 02:31:01 GMT

Maybe the 10,000th 10020 SF Engine won't come with a small red 2X1 tile with
the production number on it, but with

A. A larger Tile, possibly a 4X1 smooth tile with the LEGO logo on it and
the production number next to it (both on the same tile)

B. A large(r) certificate that reads, "Congradulations on receiving the
10,000th LEGO Santa Fe Super Chief Limited Edition Train!"

C. Or just the number 10000 all crammed up on a small red 2X1 smooth tile plate.

Just a couple of my theories...most likely wrong except choice 3, but hey,
no one's perfect.

Also, has lucky #10000 been released, boxed, and shipped out to someone
allready?

Joe