 Trains / 15467
Re: Santa Fe Numbering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:05:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Eric Voltin writes:
A total of 10,000 Santa Fe engines have been produced.  Since each engine
gets a tile with the letter "A" followed by a four digit number, how will
the 10,000th engine be labeled?
- John Eric

With a very small font I suppose?  Personally, I think TLC should have made
a limited edition run of 10020 engines since that's the number of the set :-)

- Bob