 Trains / 15450
Re: 8 wide Super Chief (Kjeld was right!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 03:32:10 GMT

John wrote:
About the MOC:

Since I haven't received my 10020s yet, I wasn't able to use any of the
special parts created for it, so what you see is created from my
"pile";-)  I took some design cues from the 10020 because I wanted to
compare them, but basically I modeled from pics and schematics from
books.  I may leave this MOC intact and build another from kit-bashed
10020 parts; I haven't decided yet.  Both headlights work and there is
also a cabin light-- I'll have to take some pics in the dark to show
those off.

Looks great John!  Can you shed some more details on the windscreen
construction?

-chris