 Trains / 15366
Re: No big Deal: B-Unit for 10020 Super Chief
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 00:14:03 GMT

Ben,

Nice work on the B unit, I plan on doing the same kind of thing soon.
And I 2nd you on the amount of posts, I can't read them fast enough!
Maybe we need a lugnet.trains.superchief newsgroup:)

Build on...
Robin Werner - www.gfltc.org

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Hi all!

I think I cannot be the first one to have built it, but the amout of postings
made me giving up - usually I read everything at lugnet trains but the amout of
postings during the last week was too much for my free time ...

Anyway: maybe you like to check out my trial on a B-unit for the set 10020:

I'm not even sure if this might be called "MOC", since it is not much more
than a mirrored back part of the 10020 set.

Kind Regards,

Ben

my trains homepage with more stuff:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/trains/trains.html