 Trains / 15299
Re: Santa Fe Numbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 05:29:54 GMT

Weoird, but cool.  My 354 was a set from 1972, the year I was born.  Not
really excited about the content, but at least its "town".  My other number
(94) was from a set which didnt have much info attached to it.  But the
picture was cool.

-Rob

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message
After I received my Santa Fe sets yesterday I was thinking about the
numbers.  Sure it would be nice to have a really low number (like less • than
10) but it would also be pretty neat to have a number that corresponds to • a
classic or favorite LEGO set.  Imagine if your Santa Fe was number A4558 • or
A375 or A6075 or A928.  Personally, I'd love to have A4551 (Crocodile
Engine) or A6542 (Launch 'N Load Sea Port).

Sadly, of the three I received (A1522, A1527, and A1636) only one of them • is
actually a LEGO set number and it (1636) was a 3+ Basic Bucket of Bricks
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1636) - not very glamorous!

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders