 Trains / 14941
  msltc website update and MOC lift bridge

Thanks to Matthew and John for getting our website up to date ((URL) Matt's made some of the awesome buildings you can view there. I especially like his church with the stained glass windows, removable roof, and chandelier. I prefer to make (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Check this one out and tell me if someone else has done it

Sorry I didn't post this in other groups, but I thought you all would get a kick out of what I came up with last month. Somebody would have made one sooner or later. I can't be the first. But here it is...A "Legway": (URL) for the poor picture (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Check this one out and tell me if someone else has done it

(...) bridge to align? Stops for bottom travel? Does it use two motors or just one, shaft connected? (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:Grnp2J.IpG@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) Sorry, Lar. Not catching your meaning (or pun) here. We could probably come up with more than one way to build it, but this was one of those, (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Check this one out and tell me if someone else has done it

(...) Sure. It's cute, I just think the vertical stalk probably ought to be a bit more delicate... perhaps an axle or tube instead of a 1x1. That's what I was referring to. (...) A pity, this used to be a seperately orderable item. Next time you're (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Check this one out and tell me if someone else has done it

(...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Check this one out and tell me if someone else has done it

(...) (URL) I think the charity may be a good idea, I don't think I'll be bidding on those... ROSCO FUT .o-t.fun (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: msltc website update and MOC lift bridge

(...) to that URL, I get a "you don't have permission to view this page" error. Frank (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.msltc)

We are actually working on an upgrade at the moment. The site should be working soon. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. -Rob msltc'er "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:Gv1J1q.HKF@lugnet.com... (...) go (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.msltc)