 Trains / 14818 (-10)
  Re: Jackson Street Roundhouse Show

Well, kind of. We're talking about doing a show quarterly. The workspace is down in the work area of the roundhouse in an area that needs to be refurbed still. We'd still need to bring it upstairs to actually display it. -John 3 (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Jackson Street Roundhouse Show

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, John Kelly 3 (<GqzLrK.LGq@lugnet.com>) wrote at 02:33:20 (...) *Very* cool news :-) Does this mean that you'll become an exhibit? (not like a fossil, just in the 'people can watch' sense) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  2 MOW MOC's

Here's a little crane for laying ties I copied from a product in a Walther's catalog: (URL) here's a ballast spreader of some type(1): (URL) afraid I copied that design from someone's instructions I saw on the web years ago but I forgot who :( - Bob (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Call for steam engines

Here is two models for you. "General" American 4-4-0 (URL) drive wheels are connected, even though the large wheels only have metal pins. I use a system of tape, axle pins, and joiners to connect them. Cass Scenic Railroad Shay #5 (URL) 9wide train. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  New old MOCs

Hey all, I finally got around to uploading most of my train MOCs to Brickshelf. Nothing new that hasn't been seen in PNLTC Train show galleries, but since they're newly compiled to Brickshelf, it seemed appropriate to post. Comments are welcome, of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains)

  BricWorx announcement

Hi All, The BricWorx foundry would like to announce the following: Chessie System Engine Production Run Extended The first run of the Chessie System diesel engine was quite successful, so management opted for a second production run. This limited (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Switch Track Switch Building for 9v Train Track

Does anyone know where on the birckbay site this is at? -Ahui (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  GFLTC & NGLTC Jacksonville GATS pictures

This weekend the GFLTC (Robin, KK) & the NGLTC (James) did a combined display in Jacksonville Florida, here are a preview of the pictures, the rest will be displayed when we all return to our home bases. This was a 40x30 layout...on the floor. It (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Jackson Street Roundhouse Show

(...) That is HUGE news. It seems to be a rite of passage (to have a permanent home) for scale clubs. Probably the second or third most common question we got at NoviGATS was "where do you meet, do you have a clubhouse?" or variants like "where is (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Jackson Street Roundhouse Show

All- We've completed our Jackson Street Roundhouse Show this weekend. Overall, a very enjoyable show. Our pictures are here: (URL) the org right this time...) Some points of interest for us. Our new trailer, CaelGodizilla in town, and our guest (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact