 Trains / 14817
Re: Jackson Street Roundhouse Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 22:17:37 GMT

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, John Kelly 3 (<GqzLrK.LGq@lugnet.com>) wrote at
02:33:20

The Minnesota Transport Museum (http://www.mtmuseum.org/) who run the
Jackson Street Roundhouse and the GMLTC have entered discussions to start
displaying the GMLTC layout quarterly.  Also we are looking at a space in
the lower level of the train roundhouse as a new club workspace and
permenant home of the train layout.  If this works out, we will not only be
able to build new trains from pictures of the real thing, we'll sit right by
the real thing.  *grin*

*Very* cool news :-)

Does this mean that you'll become an exhibit?

(not like a fossil, just in the 'people can watch' sense)
--
Tony Priestman