 Trains / 14813
14812  |  14814
Subject:
BricWorx announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 05:39:24 GMT

Hi All,

The BricWorx foundry would like to announce the following:

Chessie System Engine Production Run Extended

The first run of the Chessie System diesel engine was quite
successful, so management opted for a second production run.
This limited run has just been completed and we are ready to take
orders for these popular engines.

As subscribers to Shop Notes we would like to give you the first
opportunity to order these before the general public is notified later
this week. Please visit www.BricWorx.com to place an order.

400 Series Coaches Production Suspended

BricWorx would like to thank all our patrons who made the 400
Series Coaches so successful. BricWorx delivered over 50 coaches
in the line. Management decided the foundry space was needed to
develop several up-coming products so production was suspended
in early January. If you are interest in products from this line please
let us know at help@BricWorx.com.

Thanks, we appreciate your interest in BricWorx products.

Steve & Dwayne
www.BricWorx.com