 Trains / 14808 (-10)
  Re: GMLTC Show Pictures -- Day One

(...) Nice, but that should be: (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  GMLTC Show Pictures -- Day One

I keep replying to myself... bad form. Anyway. Here are the pictures I (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Another dwatted DATted point motor

Okay, here's my point motor design, in DAT form: (URL) powerful enough to operate a normal (unmodified) point, but it's also overrun protected thanks to the double belt drive. Personally, I like to link two of these together to operate a passing (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Call for steam engines

(...) (URL) only non-obvious detail is the coupling between the loco & the extensions - uses an axle mounted vertically on the centre wheelsets, with a 3x2 plate with hole fitting over the top. The rest of the loco is mostly My Own Train. ROSCO (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Call for steam engines

Steve Barile wrote in message ... (...) This is old, but if it's any use to you Steve, feel free... (URL) Hospital 2396 piece kit! (URL) Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web page: (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Call for steam engines

Hi All, I am writing the material to present at BricksWest in the Train Session and need some help. If you have a steam engine built can you send me a URL to pics of it. And please don't be shy. BTW This isn't a competition or anything I just would (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Two Easy Questions about Rolling Stock

Hi Kevin, in June last year I answered a similar question at lugnet.trains: (URL) at the raw message to "see" my "drawings" correctly) Kind regards, HoMa Some rolling stock inspirations: (URL)....If the house is on fire, the Lego goes out first... (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Engine Identity Problem

(...) I feel like giving a bit of insight: The Amtrak F59PHI is a standard built F59PHI... The Go Transit F59PH, is a Wide bodied form of another loco, possibly GP35/38/40... Go transit names it an F59PH, because of their OWN classification rules (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Longest train, eh? (was: Two Easy Questions about Rolling Stock)

(...) You really try to tell me you put a record train to track and have not documented it? That's too bad... How are we supposed to break your record, when we do not know what numbers are to beat? FGLTC records are quite clear: 1. - put more than (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Longest train, eh? (was: Two Easy Questions about Rolling Stock)

(...) I checked your page again, and it looks like you added some other details as well regarding this. That's also a much "cleaner" record in the sense that you pulled it like a real train (front only). Very nice work! -- Tony Hafner (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact