 Trains / 14508 (-20)
  Re: Jan 2002 S@H Catalog arrives

(...) Hi Kevin, What is this "train house"? Calum (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)

  Re: F40PH Instructions on Brickshelf

Bob & All, (...) instructions, and have the model ready to go for MichLTC's GATS show this weekend. I wanted to build a custom Amtrak model for the various Metroliner cars, but I did not have time to hash out my own design, so I used yours instead. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My New Train Station - Update

Douglas & All, (...) Thanks. I don't know if I will EVER be done with this beast. I already thought of expanding it. It would be cool to add an Airport Terminal on the other side. Hmm..... : ) (...) Well, always aim high! The car lots will be next (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: looking for Michel Brachmond

(...) Michel is from Luxemburg. You will find his mail address (at least the one he used 12 months ago) on the right hand under this link: (URL) Regards, Ben (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.trains)

  looking for Michel Brachmond

Hi, Can someone ask Michel Brachmond (from Germany?) to contact me direct? He posted some very nice models on Brickshelf and I want to ask him something. Oh, and please don't follow up this mail! Thanks, Jeroen (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Jan 2002 S@H Catalog arrives

Hi Can you sacn that catalog so that we can share your glad? Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)

  Jan 2002 S@H Catalog arrives

Hi, Well the Canadian S@H catalog arrived yesterday, with the small yellow alpha team sub on the cover. I was eagerly waiting to see the new train house close up for myself, but its not in our Canadian version! Erg! Oh well, otherwise it looks (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first MOC in 3D

Hi Tim, Looks pretty good. To fix the jpeg problem, try saving with less compression. When I was doing mine I used 100% (not much compression), which results in slightly higher file size, but a very good representation of the original. Kevin (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  My first MOC in 3D

Well, I decided to test the waters in the LDRAW and related software community finally. I've created a 3D model of my latest MOC Train Car as an initial test. I'll try to find a picture to scan of the actual model. I don't have a digital camera yet, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Proud Member of BNSF webring, my BNSF covered hopper

I've placed my BNSF covered hopper page into a webring, here is a quote from the Ring Master's quote "Hi there. Just looked at your site, BNSF Covered Hopper Built With LEGO's and looks great!!!" (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Wheat Hopper

(...) Thanks! I'll try to put up more shots of it tomorrow. KZ (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Wheat Hopper

(...) Thanks for posting. I'm glad you like :-D As for the name, I know that it is referred to as a cylindrical hopper but I'm not sure about the complete name. KZ (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Wheat Hopper

(...) Thanks for the compliment :-D As far as the ladders go, I think I will keep one on each end and use the other "pillar" to stick a shovel on a clip or something. I'm not sure yet. KZ (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My New Train Station - Update

(...) Wow...nice job on the station...from someone who is still in the middle of constructing/brainst...ilding/etc my own large train terminal. I can't wait to see more pics, more interior shots please. I really like the idea of the car park as well (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How does the point work?

(...) Hi Guido, It depends which way the right point (RP) is set, and which loop the train is on. If RP is fixed to the inside loop, and you use LP to send the train to the outside loop, then switch LP back to the inside loop, there is now no path (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Wheat Hopper

Hi Kevin, I like it! It seems to have a slightly odd shape, am I right to say it is not fully cylindrical? How have you achieved to place those round parts in that position? Do you have any .dat file for the MOC? I'd really like to build a similar (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: cornice

(...) Um, I think you meant "Trains".... (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: New Wheat Hopper

(...) Ahhhh, the Cylindrical Hopper :-). Thank you for providing me an idea as to how to build one! I've been dreaming about one since I really got into LEGO trains, now I see I can have one (or 2, or 3...)! I belive its time formeto go building! (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Help with an English train related expression

(...) English (...) than (...) Hi, The context is the power rating of the loco against the mass of the trains it hauls. Our program tries to minimize the power that is not being used. I think that "Tractive Surplus" is very good to describe this (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Wheat Hopper

(...) Townies, please note the above. You can run but you cannot hide. Sooner or later, any townie worth his stripes will become a trainhead. (Trainheads for the most part are already townies... just look at the buildings we all crank out on a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact