 Trains / 14498
Re: New Wheat Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 23:23:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Lopes writes:
In lugnet.trains, Kevin Zwicker writes:
Hi,

I just put some pics of my latest wheat car on Brickshelf:

Please LMKWYT.

Thanks
KZ

I'm not really a train guy (yet) but I really like this car. There is a
fertilizer plant in the South Bronx (next to the east coasts largest produce
market...go figure) that utilizes cars just like these.

I wouldn't mind seeing more shots or even instructions (or partial
instructions) for this one.

Great job.

Jonathan

Thanks! I'll try to put up more shots of it tomorrow.

KZ