 Trains / 14484
Re: New Wheat Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:30:01 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Zwicker writes:
Hi,

I just put some pics of my latest wheat car on Brickshelf:

Please LMKWYT.

ITIVC! (I think it's very cool!)

You've nailed that Canadian Board of Trade look very nicely. Well done. Now
about those end ladders... that's the same technique that I used in my
caboose, years back, and I have to say I wish there was a better way to use
those closely spaced rungs than stacking a line of bricks behind them.