 Trains / 14483
14482  |  14484
Subject:
Help with an English train related expression
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:24:29 GMT

  Hi,

  I'm working in a project to optimize the use of wagons for a Brazilian
railroad company. We need to write the documentation of the project in English
also.
  My question is:
  Do you know an expression that is used when you have more traction power than
is necessary?
  We are thinking in use "Spare Traction". Is it good?

thanks for your help,

zanette.