 Trains / 13638
Re: 10002 Club Cars (was S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:30:59 GMT

"Roxanne Jeanson" <brickparts@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:GLGtLv.M1F@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh writes:

[ ... snipped ... ]

I got mine today!

Roxanne

BrickParts
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=roxanne

Hopefully mine will arrive also.  I found my back-order note last night and
called S@H - mine was shipped on Tuesday.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders