 Marketplace / Shopping / 8157
Re: 10002 Club Cars (was S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 17:36:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh writes:

Has anyone who only ordered a Club Car (not the combo kit) received theirs
yet?  I placed my order via the phone the first day they were accepting
orders and have yet to receive my Club Car yet.

ROSCO ordered some stuff that came to me for transshipment. INcluded were
one deluxe kit plus an extra club car. Both club cars (the one part of the
kit and the one not) arrived in the same box along with the 10001 itself

That's not "exactly" what you asked though. Hope it helps.