 Marketplace / Shopping / 8146
Re: S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:59:48 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

I placed on order on lego.com last night for my current train station
product, and they would not let me order any of the clear (trans-white)
1x4x3 windows. I bought blue ones, but does anyone know the reason? Are they
being discontinued?

   That's odd.  Did you call Enfield today for clarification?
   Sometimes it's

   (How many do you need, btw?  I may be able to help, as I
   have a couple of unopened baggies of 'em.)

   best

   LFB