 Marketplace / Shopping / 8145
Re: Gouge gouge gouge....gouge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:50:34 GMT

You should see TRU in the UK - 15GBP over RRP on both SW UCS sets and the
Falcon, that's a 13% markup on the X-Wing and 15-20% on the TIE and Falcon,
and at such high price points that a lot of extra revenue - but my local
stores don't appear to have sold any for a long time, unless they've been
keeping the shelves stocked. It's much cheaper to get them direct from S@H.

Dan