 Marketplace / Shopping / 8147
Re: S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:15:25 GMT

I think it's been marked "Unavailable" (or whatever) on the web site for
some time... at least a month.  I called the S@H phone number, and they said
they could still get them, and had no info on a shortage or limited supply.

I just chalked it up to the web inventory being out-of-sync somehow, but
never reported it to Lego Direct.

-Greg

In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

I placed on order on lego.com last night for my current train station
product, and they would not let me order any of the clear (trans-white)
1x4x3 windows. I bought blue ones, but does anyone know the reason? Are they
being discontinued?

  That's odd.  Did you call Enfield today for clarification?
  Sometimes it's

  (How many do you need, btw?  I may be able to help, as I
  have a couple of unopened baggies of 'em.)

  best

  LFB