 Trains / 12954
Re: Got my new Passenger Wagons!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:34:21 GMT

Curse! You beat me to the post by... ooh... about 29 minutes :P

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:
And now, armed with all those green train windows and the green doors from
your crane(s), who is gonna be first to use them for modern green locos and
coaches??? ;-)

I've already started on my first green loco. There's just one problem, I
don't have any green train doors! I just need one pair! Can anyone help?

Cheers,
Paul.