 Local / United Kingdom / 7043
7042  |  7044
Subject:
My First Green Loco (was: Got my new Passenger Wagons!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:17:10 GMT

Ta-da!

Here's my first Loco using green train windows. I'm hoping this will be the
first in a series of MOCs based on real UK locos:
http://members.tripod.co.uk/legoville/c14files/c14.html

Still got no green doors though (sniff).

Apologies on the quality of the pics and length of time my site takes to
load at the mo. I'm working to improve things shortly!

Cheers,
Paul.