 Local / United Kingdom / 7048
Re: My First Green Loco (was: Got my new Passenger Wagons!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:55:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
come to TVLF2001.
We will have a mega train layout for you to test.
Long straights for high speed.
Hundreds of wagons for pulling.

Thanks Lawrence, I'll be there. Hopefully I'll have some more Locos and
wagons to test, and a couple of giant engine sheds to bring along too.
Looking forward too it!

Cheers,
Paul.