 Trains / 12955
Re: GFLTC at GATS 2001 Orlando
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:59:52 GMT

In lugnet.events, Kung-Khoon Quah writes:
The Greater Florida Lego Train Club appeared at the GATS 2001
in Orlando Aug 11 and 12.  Due to time constraints on most
club members, this was a "one-man" show (Robin) with a little
assist from me (KK).  So heaps of credit to be given to Robin
for even attempting this one.

A few first for GFLTC:
- the first ever full open table top display
- a K-8 play area for kids on one side.

Pics are at:

KK Quah

Just out of curiosity what sets and how many are used to make these bridges,